Skip to content
Tangy Fish Tacos Recipe
- Light, crunchy and colorful fish tacos. Everything about this delicious dish has a south-of-the-border taste and and laid-back simplicity.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 lb tilapia
- 3/4 cup Lime Garlic Marinade
- 15 oz can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, well drained
- Marinate fish in 1/2 cup of the Lime Garlic Marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook tortillas about 1 minute per side or until lightly browned and slightly puffy.
- Wrap in foil and keep warm.
- Add fish, corn, peppers and onion to skillet.
- Cook and stir until fish is cooked through and breaks into small pieces and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup of the Lime Garlic Marinade and tomatoes.
- Heat through.
- Spoon 1/2 cup fish mixture onto each tortilla.
- Fold in half and serve.