Skip to content
Sweet & Sour Beef Kabobs
- Toss together lean beef sirloin cubes, fresh vegetables, a little honey, lime juice and Original Blend and go find yourself some skewers. Easy and yummy and fun to eat.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 large red or green bell pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 medium onion
- Cut sirloin into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Cut pepper into 1-inch chunks, cut onion into wedges and cut zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
- Mix honey, lime juice and Original Blend in a large bowl.
- Set aside approximately 2 tablespoons of liquid for basting.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl; toss lightly to coat thoroughly with seasoning mixture.
- Thread meat and vegetables alternately on skewers.
- Place skewers on rack of broiler pan so kabobs are 3 to 5 inches from heat.
- Broil 8 to 12 minutes or to desired doneness, brushing with reserved seasoned liquid.