- Who doesn't love a stuffed potato? This fun recipe is heart healthy and low in sodium.
- Cook Time: 2 Hours
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 large baking potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prick each potato with a fork.
- Bake potatoes 1 hour or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Cook the spinach according to package directions and drain well.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the inside, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- Mash the potato pulp with the sour cream.
- Stir in cooked spinach and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Mix well and fill each potato shell with potato-spinach mixture.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot.