Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Switch up your menu with this stuffed baked potato recipe. Original Blend intensifies the flavors of the smashed potatoes, red onion and celery.
Cook Time: 21 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 finely chopped celery stalk
- 2 large warm baked russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice potatoes in half.
- Scoop pulp into a bowl, leaving 1/4 of potato around skin.
- Heat a small sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil; sauté onions and celery until cooked.
- Toss into potato pulp with remaining olive oil and Original Blend Seasoning.
- Mix and stuff into the reserved potato skins.
- Bake 10 minutes until cooked through.