Spring Rolls With Dipping Sauce
These tasty spring rolls are packed full of Dash™-seasoned veggies and take less than 20 minutes to make. Whether you eat plain or use the dipping sauce, we are sure these will be an easy hit.
- Yield: 2
- 4 spring roll wrappers
- 4 butter lettuce cups
- 4 oz carrots, peeled and cut into 5-inch matchsticks
- 4 oz cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into 5-inch matchsticks
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- Mix Original Blend with sour cream for dipping sauce.
- Set aside.
- Lay out each of the spring roll wrappers.
- Brush with water and let stand until soft.
- Lay butter lettuce cup on top of each wrapper.
- Add equal parts of carrots and cucumber.
- Roll tightly into spring rolls.
- Cut into 1-inch slices and arrange on plate.
- Serve with Original Blend dipping sauce.