Smokey Chicken, Zucchini and Corn Chili
- A deliclious and easy chili recipe that all will enjoy!
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 chopped small onion
- 2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 package Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1/2 to 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in 6-quart saucepot and brown chicken; remove and set aside.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil and cook onion 4 minutes; add zucchini and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes with their juice, corn, chipotle chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cilantro and serve with lime wedges, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.