Skip to content
Sizzlin’ Skillet Baked Chicken Recipe
- Simple ingredients make a large impact on this recipe. Simply brush chicken with olive oil and Original Blend and cook with vegetables to lock in the flavor.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 slivered garlic cloves
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and Original Blend.
- Set aside.
- Add onions and garlic to an 8- or 9-inch skillet.
- Top vegetables with chicken, smooth side down.
- Cover lightly with foil and place in oven.
- Cook 15 minutes.
- Increase heat to 375 degrees.
- Uncover skillet and turn chicken.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Remove and cover lightly with foil.
- Rest 5 minutes before serving.