Lemon-infused Shrimp Stir Fry makes for a light yet filling meal. Basil, soy sauce and Dash™ bring out the flavors of the shrimp without overpowering it.
- Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 3 cup bell pepper strips, assorted colors
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cup hot cooked rice
- 3/4 lb uncooked shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tsp crushed basil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Heat oil to medium in a large skillet or wok.
- Add peppers, shrimp, basil and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend. Stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and soy sauce to shrimp mixture and cook until liquid has thickened.
- Serve over rice.