Savory Chicken With Potatoes
Dash™ to the rescue! Try seasoning with Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend to go from bland to bam in minutes. Grilled chicken and potatoes have never tasted so good.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium-sized, skin-on red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix potatoes with 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Place in a 9- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Toss chicken breasts with remaining olive oil and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Arrange chicken breasts in pan with potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning chicken after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cover lightly with foil for 3 to 4 minutes.