Skip to content
Salmon Fillets With Raspberry Citrus Sauce Recipe
- This quick salmon recipe is perfect for a warm summer night. Drizzle the light citrus sauce and raspberries atop the seasoned fillets and enjoy with a nice, deep-burgundy glass of wine.
Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 2/3 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp raspberry preserves
- 2 tsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup minced shallots
- 1 lb 1-inch-thick salmon fillets, skinned
- Preheat broiler.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan and remove from heat.
- Stir in couscous and green onion.
- Rinse and pat dry the salmon fillets, then sprinkle Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend on each side.
- Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with nonstick spray.
- Broil 5 minutes per side, 5 to 6 inches from heat source.
- Over medium heat, bring orange juice and shallots to a slight boil in a small saucepan.
- Lower heat and whisk in the raspberry preserves, ginger and vinegar; keep warm while salmon is cooking.
- Fluff couscous with fork and place equal amounts on four dinner plates.
- Lay a piece of salmon on top.
- Drizzle citrus sauce over salmon and sprinkle almonds on top.
- Garnish top with raspberries, if desired.