Skip to content
Roasted Red Vegetable Salad
- Simple and fresh, this recipe is a perfect addition to a juicy sirloin. Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend enhances the chopped red potatoes, bell pepper and red onion.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in 13- x 9-inch baking dish; mix well.
- Place in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 20 minutes, stirring once.