Skip to content
- Slice and dice summer's beautiful bounty of fresh vegetables and cook quickly until crisp-tender. The flavors of this easy-to-make ratatouille are enhanced with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 cup eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 cup sliced zucchini
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add onion, peppers, zucchini and eggplant.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.