Quick Beef Stroganoff
- Beef stroganoff made easy. This quick recipe is perfect after a long day's work. Your entire family will enjoy the tender and tasty sirloin mixed with fresh mushrooms and wide egg noodles.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup sliced, washed fresh mushrooms
- 2 cup cooked wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 5 oz condensed beef broth
- 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 lb lean, 1/2-inch-thick top sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch strips
- Spray large skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sauté steak 5 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Combine beef broth, flour and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend; mix well.
- Add to meat and mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently; continue stirring 1 minute.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream.
- Serve over egg noodles.