Skip to content
Quick and Easy Chicken Dinner on the Grill Recipe
- Grilled veggies and chicken are accompanied with Minute® Rice to create a quick and tasty dinnertime hit. We're sure you'll have takers for seconds.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 4 tsp Molly McButter® Natural Butter Flavor Sprinkles
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 1 1/3 cup Minute Rice
- 1 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 4-oz. boneless chicken breasts
- 4 sheets nonstick aluminum foil, each 2 x 18 inches
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 4 tsp Original Blend
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Place four sheets of nonstick aluminum foil on flat surface.
- Turn up edges to form a lip.
- Place one chicken breast on each sheet of foil.
- Arrange 1/3 cup Minute Rice around breasts.
- Arrange 1/4 of the red onion, red pepper and 1/4 zucchini on top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Molly McButter and 1/4 teaspoon Original Blend on each chicken breast.
- Add the balance of the Original Blend to the chicken broth.
- Double fold top on one end; pour 1/3 cup of the chicken broth into each package.
- Fold end tightly, leaving room for heat to circulate and rice to expand.
- Place on grill and cook for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat; be careful of steam when opening foil.
- Remove chicken breast to serving plate.
- Stir Minute Rice and vegetables together, place on plate with chicken breast and serve.