- It's all in the name. In under 15 minutes you can have your own personal homemade pizza. No need for delivery, and way better than takeout.
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla for base
- 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves
- 2 tsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato strips in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place tortilla on baking sheet.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes, green pepper, mozzarella cheese, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and basil.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is hot.
- Variation: to grill, prepare pizza as directed.
- Cook 4 to 6 inches over medium coals for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is hot.
- Serve immediately.