Potato pie is an old family meal standard. The mashed potatoes are jazzed up with Dash™, resulting in a creamy, flavorful side.
- Cook Time: 46 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 2 cup cottage cheese, 1% fat
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup cooked mashed potatoes
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In food processor, beat cottage cheese until creamy, then add mashed potatoes, sour cream, eggs and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Stir in green onions.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch pie dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Spoon potato mixture into dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until pie is puffed and golden.