Skip to content
Panzanella Salad Recipe
- This light and delicious salad of fresh cucumber, tomatoes, basil, vinaigrette, and chopped Italian bread is one to enjoy while dreaming of Italy in the comfort of your own home.
- 1/2 cup fat-free red wine vinaigrette
- 8 oz Italian bread, stale or toasted, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup unpeeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 15 oz can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.