Skip to content
Oven-Fried Catfish Fillets Recipe
- Hearty cornmeal gives a crunch to oven-roasted catfish. Grated lemon rind, lemon juice and a blend of Mrs. Dash® seasonings bring out the flavor of the freshly caught fillet.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, 1 tablespoon Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, cumin and 1 teaspoon Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend in a small container with lid.
- Shake well to blend ingredients.
- Pour mixture into shallow bowl; coat fish on both sides with lemon juice mixture.
- Combine cornmeal, remaining seasoning blends and lemon rind.
- Mix to blend.
- Coat catfish on both sides with cornmeal mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with additional lemon juice and hot pepper sauce, if desired.