Our Best Burger
Other people claim to have the best burger in town, but this recipe trumps all. Grill with Dash™ and top with your favorite fresh condiments for a juicy, mouthwatering burger that simply hits a home run on a warm summer night.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 tomato slices
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine meat and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, soft breadcrumbs and beaten egg.
- Shape mixture into four patties.
- Place patties on the grill and grill 4 minutes per side or until cooked through, when juices run clear (the timing will vary with the thickness of the hamburgers).
- During the last 3 minutes of cooking, place buns cut side down and toast.
- Remove from grill and place a hamburger on each bun half.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and mustard; cover with top of bun.