Onion & Herb Baked Chicken Breasts
Breadcrumbs add crunchy texture to chicken breasts seasoned with Dash™ and Dijon mustard. This baked dish is a savory and filling meal to come home to after a long day.
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine egg substitute and Dijon mustard in shallow dish; mix well.
- Combine green onion, parsley, breadcrumbs and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend in pie dish or plate; mix well.
- Dip chicken breasts into the egg mixture and then roll into dry mixture until evenly coated.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, covered with foil.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes.