Mrs. Dash® Marinated Olives
- Lemon zest and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend give some zip to green and black olives. Pile atop your favorite cracker or bread for a quick and delicious appetizer.
- Yield: 2
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup canned green olives
- 1 cup canned black olives
- Drain canned olives.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Add olives and stir well, making sure that all the olives are coated with the mixture.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 24 hours, stirring mixture occasionally.
- Bring to room temperature one hour before serving.