Skip to content
Mrs. Dash® Marinated Olives
- Lemon zest and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend give some zip to green and black olives. Pile atop your favorite cracker or bread for a quick and delicious appetizer.
- Drain canned olives.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Add olives and stir well, making sure that all the olives are coated with the mixture.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 24 hours, stirring mixture occasionally.
- Bring to room temperature one hour before serving.