Mixed Vegetable Casserole
A holiday favorite, this simple vegetable casserole can be eaten on its own or paired with turkey. Dijon mustard, garlic cloves and Dash™ give a garlic-and-herb kick to the frozen winter vegetable medley.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz frozen winter vegetable medley with potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 zested lemon
- 3 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Roast in an ovenproof casserole dish, uncovered, in oven for 15 to 20 minutes.