Add Southwest kick to traditional chicken breasts with this Dash™ recipe, where spicy herbs season meat and limes provide a light, zesty and fresh taste. This main dish pairs perfectly with a Mexican rice side or homemade salsa.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 4 5-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with half of the Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Arrange in a baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and sprinkle with remaining Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with lime or lemon wedges, if desired.