Mashed Potato Duo
- A recipe that both sweet potato and traditional potato lovers will appreciate. Both potatoes are combined together with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend to create a creamy and satisfying holiday side dish.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3/4 cup 2 percent milk
- Add baking potatoes and sweet potatoes to a large saucepan; add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup cooking water and drain potatoes well.
- Mash potatoes using a masher or an electric mixer.
- Gradually add butter and milk until the potatoes are smooth and fluffy.
- Add reserved water if necessary.
- Season with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Place in an attractive serving dish and sprinkle with parsley.