Skip to content
Kicked-Up Grilled Wing Drummettes
- A delicious way to slow grill chicken wings with a nice spicy kick! Recipe courtesy of Joanne Thompson.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- Pat wings dry thoroughly with paper towels (this will allow for crispier wings).
- Place on a large pan and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Generously sprinkle Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend on all sides.
- Place on grill and cook on lower temperature to avoid flare-ups.
- Turn frequently until wings are crispy and cooked through.
- Remove to serving platter.
- Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.
- Also nice with raw veggies and blue-cheese or ranch dressing on the side.