Italian Garbanzo Bean Salad
- Try this chilled garbanzo bean salad on a warm summer day or put all the ingredients in a food processor for a simple and savory dip.
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- In a large bowl, combine garbanzo beans, parsley, tomatoes and black olives.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, Italian Medley Seasoning Blend, vinegar and olive oil.
- Pour over beans and toss.
- Chill for up to two days before serving.
This is a simple salad that can be turned into a delicious dip.
Serve with pita chips.
Add the salad to a blender or food processor and blend.