Skip to content
Hummus With Toasted Bread Rounds Recipe
- Simple and delicious, this Mediterranean spread is perfect for any party. Served with golden-brown bread, your easy appetizer is sure to be a hit.
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and olive oil until well combined.
- Brush one side of bread slices with mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until crisp and golden at the edges.
- Arrange bread on a large platter.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Mix until well blended and smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl or jar as necessary.
- If mixture is too solid for your liking, add more water as needed.
- Serve hummus spread in bowl with toasted bread slices.