Herbed Lemon Chicken Breasts
For a zesty meal in record time, use Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and a bit of fresh lemon on your chicken to have guests saying, "Yum!"
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 slivered garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Heat grill or cast-iron grill to medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Toss chicken breasts with olive oil, Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, half of lemon juice and slivered garlic cloves.
- Grill the chicken on both sides, turning at least three times to cook evenly.
- Remove to a plate.
- Cover and let juices rest 3 to 4 minutes.
- Squeeze other half of lemon on chicken.