Skip to content
Hearty Chicken & Rice Casserole Recipe
- Baked chicken with a kick of spice. Best served on a bed of rice that will soak up the flavor and juices from this perfect chicken recipe that's a perfect warm and comforting meal for any cold night.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice or mixed rice
- 12 oz frozen vegetable medley, defrosted
- Heat an ovenproof 12-inch sauté pan to medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray and add chicken breasts.
- Brown 2 minutes on each side.
- Add vegetable medley, sprinkle on Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and stir.
- Cook 2 minutes in preheated 350-degree oven.
- Add cooked rice and continue to cook another 4 minutes. Remove.
- Cover lightly with foil and rest 2 minutes.
- Plate chicken to individual or family platters, spooning rice and vegetable blend under and around chicken.