Skip to content
Grilled Salmon With Orzo and Asparagus Recipe
- Kick dinner up a notch with this quick and easy dinner recipe. Chicken Grilling Blend adds a sweet and tangy twist to your standard grilled salmon.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Molly McButter®
- 16 medium asparagus spears
- 3 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 4-oz. salmon fillets
- 1 cup orzo
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil.
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Drain pasta; combine with oil, chives, lemon juice and Molly McButter.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Blanch asparagus.
- Lightly spray salmon fillets with olive oil spray, sprinkle with Chicken Grilling Blend and place on the grill, skin-side down. Close cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked.
- To serve, spoon orzo onto individual serving plates, lay four asparagus spears on top of orzo and place a salmon fillet on top of asparagus.