Grilled Pork & Pineapple Kabobs
- It's fun to eat food on a stick, especially when it's sweet pineapple and succulent pork that's flavored with Chicken Grilling Blend. Fire up your grill to make this Caribbean-style dish to share at a party.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Lime wedges (optional)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 limes
- Minced fresh chives (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 fresh pineapple
- In a large plastic bag, mix together pineapple juice, lime juice, olive oil, Chicken Grilling Blend, brown sugar and pork. Toss to coat and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Trim pineapple and cut out core.
- Cut fruit into 1 1/2- to 2-inch cubes.
- You will need about 18 cubes.
- Spray barbecue rack with olive oil spray, heat barbecue.
- Thread the pork and pineapple chunks on six 12-inch skewers, beginning and ending with chunks of pork.
- Each skewer should have approximately six cubes of meat and three cubes of pineapple.
- Discard the marinade.
- Grill kabobs 12 to 15 minutes, turning several times or until meat reaches 155 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Remove the pork skewers and lay on an attractive platter; garnish with fresh chives and lime wedges.