Grilled Mexican Chicken
Give traditional chicken breasts bold spicy flavor with Dash™ Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 slivered red onion
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Gently pound chicken breast halves to 1/4-inch consistency.
- Toss with Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend, red onion, garlic and pepper.
- Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat grill or cast-iron grill plate.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on grill.
- Cook about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Carefully mark on both sides, turning evenly for equal lines to form cross marks.
- Rest, partially covered with foil.