Grilled Glazed Dijon Chicken
Dijon mustard, honey and Dash™ create a tangy yet sweet grilling glaze that's perfect atop grilled chicken.
- Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Spread olive oil over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle Original Blend over chicken.
- Combine mustard and honey; mix well.
- Place chicken on grill.
- Brush half of mustard mixture over chicken.
- Grill, covered, for 4 minutes.
- Turn chicken; brush remaining mustard mixture over chicken.
- Continue grilling, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until juices run clear.