Grilled Flatbread With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- A delicious and colorful meatless entree or late-night snack from the grill is flavored with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend for great taste at any hour.
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers from a jar
- 1 large prepared pizza crust, such as Boboli®
- 1/2 cup shredded low-sodium mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted in water and diced
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Roast pepper until tender, turning frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, diced sun-dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers over crust.
- Sprinkle cheese over all.
- Place crust on preheated grill.
- Grill the pizza until the vegetables are warmed through and the cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Be careful not to over-brown or burn the bottom of the crust.
- Remove from grill and cut into four wedges.
- Serve immediately.