Grilled Chicken BLT Sandwich
- Upgrade the classic BLT sandwich with Dash garlic and herb seasoned grilled chicken.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts without the tenders, 4 oz
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 8 slices thick sourdough bread
- 8 strips cooked turkey bacon
- 4 slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 4 leaves butter lettuce, or other lettuce of choice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, optional
- Place each breast in between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using a meat
mallet pound to about ¼ inch thick. Brush each side of chicken with olive
oil and sprinkle with Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning to coat completely.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and ensure grates are cleaned. Place
chicken on grill, and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until internal
temperature reads 165 degrees F.
- Assemble sandwich with grilled chicken breast, 2 strips turkey bacon,
tomatoes, and lettuce. Serve with mayonnaise, if desired.