Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped tarragon
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup cold water
- Chopped bacon (optional)
- Quartered cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Extra chopped chives (optional)
- Add the garlic clove, mayo, sour cream, parsley, tarragon, chives, lemon juice and Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning to a blender or food processor and blend. If your dressing is too thick, add a little of your water until you get a smooth consistency.
- Top lettuce wedge with your dressing to your desire. Serve with bacon, cherry tomatoes and extra chopped chives.