Goat Cheese Spread
This quick spread is a perfect appetizer for your next get-together. Season with Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend to get a hint of garlic flavor.
- Yield: 3
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz goat cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced fine
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl and chill for several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.