Garlic Herb Chicken
Here's a quick and tasty solution for when you're wondering what's for dinner. A simple sauce of Dijon mustard and lemon juice is seasoned just the right amount with Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Coat chicken breasts with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet.
- Cook chicken until done; remove chicken and set aside.
- Add mustard and lemon juice to remaining spices in skillet.
- Heat 1 minute to blend flavors; spoon sauce over chicken.
- Chef’s Hint: For added color, add a sprinkling of basil as the chicken rests and before spooning on the sauce.