Farmers Market Salad
- Go to town at your local farmers market to add vibrant color and bold flavor to your dinner table. Top off this yummy and healthy salad with a homemade vinaigrette.
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 new potatoes, cooked in their skin, cooled and quartered
- 2 cup baby greens
- 2 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into
- Combine the tomato, cucumber, red and yellow bell peppers, potatoes, red onion and celery in a large bowl.
- Prepare vinaigrette by whisking together in a small bowl Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend, vinegar and olive oil, and toss in bowl with vegetables.
- Place the baby greens around the edge of an attractive platter.
- Pour the vegetables into the middle of the platter.
- Garnish with feta and green olives.