Skip to content
Eggplant Roll-Ups Recipe
- Serve a nutritious vegetable disguised as a delicious, cheesy appetizer that your guests will toast. Low-sodium cheddar cheese melts over sliced eggplant rolled and flavored with Original Blend.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 lb eggplant, unpeeled and cut lengthwise into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp Original Blend
- 4 oz low-sodium cheddar cheese, cut into thin sticks
- Preheat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brush eggplant on both sides with oil.
- Fry in several batches until golden on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle one side with Original Blend and roll up to form small rolls.
- Arrange in ovenproof dish.
- Place cheese over eggplant in lattice pattern.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts, about one minute.