Easy Shrimp Primavera
Marinate shrimp while your pasta cooks for a delicious no-fuss lunch or light dinner. Cook veggies and shrimp together, then cover with a creamy sauce of sour cream and Dash™ Lime Garlic Marinade.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 12 oz raw medium shrimp, shells removed
- 12 oz uncooked whole-wheat rotini or penne pasta
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup Lime Garlic Marinade
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, marinate shrimp in 1/2 cup of the Lime Garlic Marinade for at least 10 minutes; remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir shrimp and vegetables 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in combined sour cream, water and the remaining 1/2 cup of Lime Garlic Marinade.
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.