Duck a la Dash
- For those of you who love duck, this dish bursts with a wonderful blend of flavors and textures. Chicken Grilling Blend is a perfect spice when preparing this special recipe.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 1
- 2 tsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 duck breast halves, boned and skinned
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 orange, juiced
- Spray a nonstick 10-inch sauté pan with cooking spray.
- Add duck breasts and sauté, turning once, until well browned (about 15 minutes).
- Transfer duck to a plate and cover.
- Set sauté pan with duck drippings aside for the next step.
- In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients except cornstarch and pour into sauté pan with duck drippings.
- Bring to a boil at medium heat; lower to medium-low and stir occasionally until sauce thickens and is reduced by half (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Mix cornstarch in a teaspoon of water and add to sauce.
- Slice each duck breast across the grain (not lengthwise) into 1/4-inch slices.
- On separate dinner plates, place each sliced breast in a fan pattern.
- Ladle sauce over breasts.