Skip to content
Crunchy Popcorn Chicken
- One bite, two bites, three bites aplenty. Crunchy popcorn chicken bites are beloved by kids and kids at heart.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend and breadcrumbs in large bowl.
- Beat egg in another bowl with breadcrumb mixture; stir to completely coat chicken.
- Place chicken pieces on prepared baking sheets and spray chicken lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then turn and bake an additional 10 minutes. Remove and serve warm.