Skip to content
Crunchy Chicken Fingers
- Family members young and old will love these crunchy and tasty chicken treats.
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Whip yogurt and egg whites together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend with potato flakes.
- Coat chicken tenders in egg whites and yogurt mixture and roll in potato flakes and seasoning mixture.
- Arrange coated chicken tenders on baking sheet and spray wtih olive oil or butter spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until top is brown.
- Turn tenders over, spray again with olive oil or butter spray, and bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve on bed of fresh, baby spinach leaves with honey-mustard dipping sauce, if desired.