- Lightly seasoned crabmeat tops mini pitas for perfect small bites that are sure to be a hit at your holiday get-together.
- Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 24 mini pitas, halved
- 1/2 cup minced red pepper
- 1 can chunk crabmeat
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp Original Blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray split pita rounds with olive oil, place on a baking sheet and bake 5 to 7 minutes, watching carefully to not burn.
- Remove and store in an airtight container.
- Mix Original Blend, cream cheese, crabmeat, red pepper and lemon juice.
- Top each pita round with the crab mixture, distributing evenly.
- Garnish with a small sprig of parsley or a piece of minced red onion and place crab croustades on an attractive serving tray.