Country Chicken and Mushrooms
Get an earthy, meaty flavor with just four ingredients: sliced mushrooms, chicken breasts, olive oil and Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend. This low-sodium favorite can easily be made in under 15 minutes.
- Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb mushrooms, wiped/washed and cut in half
- 4 4- to 5-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Place chicken breasts and mushrooms in 2 separate bowls.
- Toss each with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 1/2 tablespoon seasoning.
- Lay chicken on a 9- x 9-inch roasting pan.
- Place mushrooms in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Place both pans in a 375-degree preheated oven, cooking each pan 6 to 7 minutes.
- Mix mushrooms and turn chicken over after 4 minutes.
- Plate chicken and sprinkle with mushrooms and pan juices.