Country Beef Stew
A great soup to enjoy on a cool fall evening. Let it slow cook all day to lock in the savory flavors of Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 3 Hours, 1 Minute
- Yield: 2
- 15 oz can salt-free diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 oz frozen vegetable medley mix
- 3 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, heating a Dutch oven pan for 15 minutes.
- Toss meat with canola oil, then dredge in flour mixed with seasoning.
- Place beef in pan and bake for 30 minutes, turning meat twice.
- Remove pan and add remaining ingredients. Stir.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Place a lid on pan and slowly bake for 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.