Corn & Potato Chowder
Use Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend to enhance this creamy delight. Served as a starter or the main course, this chowder will warm the hearts of many.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 12-oz. cans evaporated skim milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cup red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add red pepper and onion; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add milk, potatoes, corn and Italian Medley Seasoning Blend; mix well.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently.
- Combine flour and 1/4 cup water in small bowl; mix well until smooth.
- Add to chowder and return to a boil; stir 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.