Cioppino in a Dash
Hearty, flavorful and loaded with delightful seafood, this quick and easy recipe is perfect for a chilly winter night. Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend provides savory flavor to this heart-warming stew.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 8 oz peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, cut in 1/2-inch squares
- 16 oz can chopped low-sodium tomatoes
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 4-oz. skinless, boneless medium- or firm-flesh fish fillets (red snapper, cod, halibut, haddock), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add green pepper and cook over medium-high heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian Medley Seasoning Blend; mix well.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add fish and shrimp.
- Return to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 7 minutes or until done.
- Add wine and serve immediately.