Chicken With Tomato Citrus Salsa
- Introduce a kid-friendly salsa that transforms humble chicken into a sweet and zippy family favorite. The bright, fresh flavors of mango and tomato are enhanced when flavored with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 1
- 1/4 cup lightly packed cilantro, chopped, stems removed before measuring
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio® extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cup steamed white rice
- 1 ripe mango, skinned, seeded, then diced in 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Coat chicken breasts with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add chicken breasts to pan and sauté until cooked through, approximately 5 minutes per side or until chicken reaches 170 degrees.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and toss.
- Place chicken on bed of rice and spoon mango salsa over top.
- Serve immediately.